About Me

My photo
"Badlaa naa Apne Aap ko, Jo the Wahi Rahe. Milte Rahe Sabhi Se Magar Ajnabee Rahe" -Nida Fazli

Thursday, May 28, 2009

28th May...

Hi,
28th May, Its birthday of my sister Babli. But today on 28th May I am thinking a lot about 28th May 2008, exactly one year back, down the memory lane...
We were in Delhi. My sis has landed Delhi the same morning with her 2 kids, but the special guests to arrive were... "Neerav & Bhuvan".
Though after SVITS, I have seen them off and on, at regular (i think irregular) intervals but this was the first time after Indore I was catching them together. Bhuvan has returned to India from Singapore, only to catch the flight to Dubai for his new endeavor in career as an MBA. and Neerav has finally made it to India for good after spending around 2 years in UK.
I was excited to see them together, though They have arrived in the town already few days back, but were at Greater Noida, at Neerav's place. And the obvious reason we could not meet before was the 'great' geographical distance between Dwarka (My place) and G. Noida ( I think the name "Greater Noida was decided after ensuring that, this place is at a 'greater' distance from everything in this world..) They reached at the lunch time (2Hrs late than the pre-decided & pre-committed and thrice confirmed by Neerav's time). The reason for delay is a nice story but it has two different versions, each one comes from Bhuvan and Neerav respectively (or may be dis-respectively.. :-) )And they were supposed to leave the same evening, Bhuvan had to catch the Dubai flight and Neerav was leading to Chennai.
Neha was seeing Bhuvan first time. She was in her office and was to come back by lunch time. I and of course she too got really touched a lot when both these 'devars' touched her feet. We had lunch, gossiped a lot shared many memorable moments which we have missed in each others lives. Cut the b'day cake, had a high tea, and then came the parting time.
Just then Neerav took out his E-ticket and realised He has almost missed his flight. He mistook the flight timings and only 'pushpak vimaan' or a typical 'bollywood-movie-climax-driver' could have made him to catch the flight. Unfortunately I didn't have any of the two options so I gave him my Laptop to book another ticket. He got one for the next morning.
So we both went to drop Bhuvan to Indira Gandhi International Airport, and came back. The same night my sis & mom were leaving for their trip to Risikesh & Haridwar. I and Neerav had got few more hours to discuss (and re-discuss) our never ending discussions. After dinner we were sitting in my room and Neha was too lending an ear to our discussions which does not make much sense to her, when we keep on discussing about Horizon, Swarnajali, SVITS etc.
She was too kind to us. (she is always i think,... treating someone special without experiencing those moments which made them special is not so easy..) After two heavy meals on that high activity day, still she was sitting with us, and we didn't realized when she slept.. after a while once we realise we wound up the discussion.
Next morning I got the Neerav up (or i think vise-versa) and rushed to the Airport, we didn't want to miss another flight. I cam back and the routine life started.
It was just another day on calender, but i still remember that day. Nothing special happened, really nothing which was extra ordinary or out of this world. But still I recall that day today, perhaps because in today's 'capitalized' life spending a full day with 'friends and family' is as scarce as finding a person without a cellphone.
I thank All of them for that day...
Specially to Neha for understanding my special friends who all are kind of unusual too in their own ways (Positive ways) always.
(I always thank someone or other in my blog, may be its sound monotonous, bu to me its a great comfort, because I belong to those set of people who find it easy to write but very, very difficult to express it orally**.. Neha would certainly agree..)
** Though I am quite known as an Orator, but still I am quite silent on my personal feelings...
Isi baat par Ek sher Yaad aaya...
Meri aawaaz hi parda hai mere chehre ka...
Main hoon khaamosh jahan mujhko wahan se suniye .. By Nida Fazli
Bye for Now..
Luv...
VT

1 comment:

  1. Arreyguruji aapne to poori kalai kholdi hamari...beijjati per beijjati..pahle Greater NOIDA phir..flight miss! Per main to aisa hi hoon...Wais emujhe bhi yaad hai wo din..mix tha mere liye..aap sab se milne ki khushi aur flight miss hone ka dukh...baniya jo hoon...waise ek baat aur yaad aayi abhi..ki maine didi ko wish nahi kiya...abhi karta hoon...bye!

    ReplyDelete