About Me

My photo
"Badlaa naa Apne Aap ko, Jo the Wahi Rahe. Milte Rahe Sabhi Se Magar Ajnabee Rahe" -Nida Fazli

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Aaghaz...

"Kahate Hain Waqt Har Ghum ko bhula Deta Hai.."

Well.. it seems to be one of the good qualities of 'Time' but "waqt ghum ke saath saath, kushiyon aur khushiyon ki yaadon ko bhi bhulata chala jaata hai..."

If you don’t agree, just pick up one of your old photographs from the college day's album and stand in front of a mirror and just compare it with you now. Apart from the fat earned and pimples lost there are two important things to compare:

1. The sparkle in your eyes
2. The smile (whether you wearing it in that photograph or hiding it..)

I don’t say that we do not smile now or do not feel happy these days, but the kind of excitement we used to carry, the kind of risk taking capabilities we used to boast off, the kind of "energy" we used to posses is some what disabled now.

I remember during my endeavors in SVITS, most of the times, I used to take just one meal in a day (dinner only), yet was so energetic, creative and enthusiastic.

As of now I am working as a trainer for my company and for my sessions, I am always in search of a fresh story or incident as a starter for my speeches. Last month only I was travelling Pan India to conduct one program with a co-trainer. Though the contents of the program were same for all the locations but there was one common audience. That was my co-trainer. Keeping his presence in mind, I decided to keep all stories, examples and even one liner in my session different for all the programs.

I realized it was a real difficult task. I carry good amount of reading material with me always, and since I am in this training business, I do a lot of reading, still it was difficult for me to find a different suitable starting every time. Most of the times after the session I realized that there was a better story in my mind which did not click me at the right time.

In parallel to all these thoughts, I dwell back to those old days when I was capable of relating any piece of literature to any kind of situation. I remember once on 15th of august I have narrated a romantic Gazal by Nida Fazli (also used in one of the bollywood flicks) and related it to the spirit of independence. One more incident comes in my mind When Prajyot (Prajyot Dewaskar- Naam to suna hoga..) was directing a group song with all the fresh singers in SVITS and encountered a peculiar problem. There were too many singers and the song had only two stanzas and it was difficult to give scope to every singer, then I wrote the third stanza of the song which was well matched with the theme, mood and even wordings of the original song…

Well I think, all of us have left a little part of our liveliness at our campus only. Therefore when ever we visit our campus we feel the kick. I am beginning this blog in search of that liveliness… which we feel sometimes when we visit our campus, or we see a friend from that campus or even when we a watch a movie with related scenes, atmosphere…

I know my wife (neha) would be a bit angry that “is my current life, really so boring?” Well dear, No, I certainly didn’t mean that, but yes I used to be more dynamic and more energetic few years back and you would love to see me few years younger, aren’t you..? Therefore I want to go back to my campus and would like to reconnect with them through this blog so that we can find out our lost liveliness and can add it to our new life.

I thank Ankit (Ankit Bhardwaj) to suggest me the name of the blog.. (Well this name itself has a story.. you will find it in next post…) and Neerav (I believe he is the one who still carry that liveliness with him) for his support ( for the coming post…) and the final dedication, this Blog is dedicated to my dear wife Neha.. . She was not the part of my SVITS group, hence she is least aware of those incidents/accidents and those endeavors (Swaranjali, Horizon, Quiz, Telecom and many more..) I wish this blog will reintroduce me to her, and I will relive those days and moments with her…

Insha Allah…

VT

6 comments:

  1. Hello Sir!
    This isn't that encouraging for pupils (like me)stepping into their professional careers' :O, and are quite pumped up, excited about it.
    Yous relentless rummage to instill fresh anecdotes in your training sessions is testimony to your enthusiasm & energy towards your profession. Keep that alive!

    p.s. even I wrote a prose when I got into my MBA, may be you enjoy reasing it, and enhance your nostalgia.
    http://oozingexasperations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No better way than to start the day with the memories. It was a very pleasant surprise this morning. Thanks to you. Good to have you here and lucky us!!, we would now be able to re-live those days through you. Thanks sir! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gud one sirji... gud one...

    want to add one such incident....
    "sir idher daard hoo raha hai....udher dard hoo raha hai...jab mai theek hoo jaungi... movie dekhne chaleenge..."hahahhha hoooo...neha madam ko maat batana...warna aap ko ghar ke bahar soona padega....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Vishal, It's such an interesting task that you have taken up. But believe me maintaining a blog is challenging too. But knowing you, I am sure you will do it well and will keep your blog-followers looking forward to your posts. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey hey, VT ke paas hai talent, haatho ke mael ke equivalent.. per VT flaunt nahi karta..tirkit taana tirkit taana lets write..:)

    Oh My God, what a blog!! I got goosebumps while reading it! You really made me nostalgic...what good old days were they... Journey of writing this story was really great and close to our heart in many senses (especially one which gave us shock of our lives! Details to follow...really?). Actually I feel like commenting on every line and you won't believe but while reading I was talking to it and smiled for so many times (still smiling!)...;). A big Thanks for this dost!

    Aapse pahli baar milne ke baad, aur shayad jab tak zinda hoon tab tak yahi sochunga ki kaash aisa insaan har kisi ki zindagi mei ho aur kabhi door na ho..."Kitna madhur, kitna madir tera mera saath, lena hoga janama hamei kai-kai baar.." I am really lucky to have you in my life!

    We all love you for all those things you did and doing...:)

    Splendid start, keep writing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. May be I am a late arrival, but still want to go ahead with the same zeal and dedication which is actually a true reflection of you.

    I started reading from the first blog, as if I was never left behind. But very soon I hope I will catch up with all your posts.
    It can be a coincidence but you remember we talked about all these things in the same sequence in person when we met in Chennai ...... but still it felt as fresh as it could be. A brilliant start!!!!!!

    But yes, you broke your promise :-(. If you don’t remember anything by reading this, then give me a call.

    ReplyDelete