About Me

My photo
"Badlaa naa Apne Aap ko, Jo the Wahi Rahe. Milte Rahe Sabhi Se Magar Ajnabee Rahe" -Nida Fazli

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well Begun... :-)

Hi,

Right now I am in a bus moving from Dadar to Thane, Thanks to these BRTS AC coaches which are providing such a comfortable seating that i could not resist blogging...

Well..we started really well ( i do not think its just my blog only.. ) as mentioned in Aaghaz, I started this blog to reconnect with our good old fellows and to relive our good old days again, there could be no better response than what i received from the moment i made my first post.

Bhuvan became the first follower, almost immediately after launch.

Got an SMS from Aaquil sir next morning saying ..." Seen ur blog. gud tht u remember ur gud old days. God bless. Aaquil Bunglowala."

Next was a call from Ankit, as he mentioned he just loved it.

Priyanka Anchaliya- Joined the followers, Her comments are true compliments and encouraging. Thanks priyanka.

Aishvarya was next, followed by Runjhun and Ankira.

Shweta- Great friend from my class, its always encouraging to listen from such a friend.

Last but not the least Neerav, well he was too emotional while commenting...

Apart from that what made me really happy are the amount of communication happened off and on the blog with all my dear friends.

During last 5 days I have spoken to Mohita/ Prajyot, Ankira and Runjhun, sat for a long session with Ankit made and received several calls from Neerav, Recieved Email from Tanuja ... I think i am successful in the purpose of launching this blog.

May be 'successful' is a bit too early and too official term to be used, but surly its an honest 'well beginning' and I wish we all can keep this channel alive for good.

Hey. Prajyot and Mohita became parents this evening, Congratulations to them and I wish the baby girl must become as intelligent as her papa and as confident as her momma., ( dear prajyot and mohita, i hope you wont mind me sharing this good news with the world..)

So signing off now, my next couple of post will be on my few speeches given at IIPM (my MBA Alma matter).

At IIPM i didn't get so much of stage life as i lived in SVITS. Most of my oration was due to assignments and presentations but surly IIPM played a key role in developing an English Orator in me. there were couple of speeches which took place due to interesting examination pattern of the institute, will document them here for all of you.

Hey, please don't expect a bomb, those speeches are quite ordinary as compared to ones delivered at SVITS, but yes, none of you got to listen to them, therefore i will share them here with you.

Just now I got a call from Mahim Mam, though she is yet to check out the blog but, let me thank her in advance...

bye for now...

Luv


VT

No comments:

Post a Comment